Hard Hat, Non-vented, Orange Cap Style with Headlamp
Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
Klein Tools Hard Hats were designed and engineered for optimal safety, comfort and fit. Unique features allow the user to comfortably work in a wide variety of applications and demanding environments. Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein Headlamps attach securely -- no straps needed!
- Tested up to 20kV, this Class E, Type 1 hard hat meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral Deformation (LD) standards
- Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein Headlamps attach securely and precisely, every time -- no straps or zip ties needed!
- Unique suspension system features a flexible open frame design to provide optimal fit and improved air circulation
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking sweatband and top pad improve comfort and are machine washable
- Easy, one-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism even with gloves on, and soft neck pad pivots to clear bandanna knots and pony tails
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
- Reverse donning: Suspension can be switched to wear hard hat backwards
- This model includes removable Klein Headlamp/Magnetic Worklight (KHH56220) with 3 x AAA batteries
- Klein Rechargeable Headlamp (#56034), Alkaline Headlamp, Sweatband, Top Pad, Chin Strap and Suspension System also sold separately